A professional portrait holds a very unique value. It's not only about the beautiful piece of art that you get to display on your wall, it is also about the experience. A day you have set aside for your child. It's a day they will forever remember and treasure. At Zoot Shoot Photographers my goal is to get to know, understand and capture their true essence. Communion portraits are available in my Northport studio, Northport Harbor, at the Vanderbilt Museum, the Cutting Arboretum or anywhere you desire.
Portrait Day at the Vanderbilt Museum
Saturday, May 16th
Sessions available from 10am-4pm
* 1 HOUR PHOTO SESSION On the grounds of the Museum
* TICKETS to the VANDERBILT After your photoshoot, spend the day with your family, for free.
* ALL FOR $150 Reservations are required.
Call 631-462-5355 to reserve your Vanderbilt Session
Reaching 13 in a girls life marks the beginning of a new stage. During Ayva's Pre-Bat Mitzvah photo shoot, I had the opportunity to make images that symbolize this milestone. She brought a bunch of fun outfits, her bright personality & her awesome sense of style. Watching the expression on her face as she viewed her pictures, priceless!!
Decorating with Photography
Creating the "Wow Factor"
I am in love with large photographs. I happen to be someone that believes “less is sometimes more” and when investing in professional photography, why not make an impact in your home with 1 or 2 large pieces that tell a story, as opposed to a bunch of smaller prints that usually end up in a drawer. I also know that those small prints add up in cost. It’s scary to go large, but what if you had someone holding your hand throughout the whole process, from start to finish. Wouldn’t it be so rewarding to see what could be created when clothing choices, location, mood, composition and color were all considered before the actual photo shoot?
Think of it as if you are hiring an interior designer to complete this daunting task. I know from my own experience after being in my house for 3 years I have a vision for my walls but to make that vision happen a commitment to the project needs to happen. I believe that we can eliminate the fear and the uncertainty that comes with committing to a large piece by offering an in home design consult even before you schedule your photo shoot. Trust the process, trust your photographer.
All you have to do is this:
1. Look at that empty wall you have been staring at for years and commit to making an investment to decorate it.
2. Call the studio and let us know you are interested in having an in-home design consult. 3. After that, we will create something similar to a “storyboard” that will incorporate the ideas we shared.
4. After approval, we will then schedule your photo session and start the process of helping you achieve our vision. Filling that empty wall that you have been staring at for years! Wardrobe, colors, mood, composition and home decor are all considered beforehand. This will ensure you are left with a custom piece of artwork on your wall.
The wow factor!